We want to make reading fun so we have kept the process very simple 🙂
- Go through the catalog of books, or ask us for recommendations based on your taste
- Once you have decided the books that you want to read, drop an SMS/Whatsapp on +91-8376-059-838, or message us on Facebook with the books that you need
- We’ll deliver the books and collect a nominal refundable security fee as mentioned in the catalog. For the first time users, we also collect a one-time non-refundable registration fee of ₹100/- (valid for lifetime). Check the rate card.
- Drop a message when you have finished reading. We’ll collect the books and return the security fees after deducting the applicable rent as mentioned on the catalog
|Type of Fees||Whether Refundable?||Value||Comments|
|One-time Registration Fees||Non Refundable||₹100/-||Paid only once. Registration is valid For lifetime.|
|Refundable||70% of the book’s MRP (on an average)||Quite a few books have security deposit of less than 50% of the MRP! For actual security deposit of a particular book, visit the catalogue.|
|Non Refundable||Starts from ₹4/- per day||For actual security deposit of a particular book, visit the catalogue.|
- To find the rent and security deposit of a book, go to the catalog and click on the book you are interested in to see the associated rent and security deposit.
- Your rental period starts from the day you receive the book and ends on the day you raise the return request.
- The day you receive the book is counted as Day 1.
- you requested for a book on 31st May, received it on 1st June, raised the return request on the same day, then you pay rent for one day (for 1st June)
- you requested for a book on 31st May, received it on 31st May, raised the return request on 2nd June, then you pay rent for three days (31st, 1st & 2nd)
Mode Of Payment
You can pay through Paytm or UPI. If you don’t use either, let us know and we will figure something out.
If you don’t have a UPI app, download either of the two apps given below (use the links given to earn up to Rs 126/- cashback):
- PhonePe (earn Rs 75 cashback): https://goo.gl/mmvcHd
- Tez (earn Rs 51 cashback): https://g.co/tez/0W66F
- Penalty for loss: Lost books will result in a penalty of the MRP of the book (MRP as mentioned on our website
- Penalty for damage: The penalty imposed for damaged books starts from 15% of the MRP of the book (MRP as mentioned on our website). The actual penalty amount is decided by us depending upon the extent of damage and further usability of the book for the purpose of lending to other members. If the book is unfit to be lent out, then it will have the same penalty as a lost book.
We love our books and will rather have them back in the same condition that we lent out to you than charge a penalty. So, please take good care of the books. Here are some book safety tips.
We are currently operational in selected areas in Gurgaon.